Connector for thermocouple and RTD circuits. The solid connector pins guarantee reliable connection under even the most difficult conditions. Can be used for 4-wire RTD‘s. Suitabel for using with Panel PAS and PASV.
- Glass filled thermoplastic body
- Contacts of original thermocouple materials.
- Solid connector pins and spring-loaded socket.
- Reverse polarity protection by different pin thicknesses.
- Central cover screw design for quick wiring..
- Moulded barriers prevent short-circuits.
- Screw terminals enable quick connection.
- Connects with standard horizontal and vertical panels.
- Accepts wires up to 1,6 mm.
- Max. cable diameter 8.0 mm. .
- Max. +220 °C.
- online available: Type K, J, E, N, T, U, R/S, B
- on request:
- Type C
- gold plated, hard nickel plated pins
- hollow pin
- All international colour designations are available:
DIN IEC, DIN 43710, ANSI, NFE, BS, JIS, etc.
Discount on large quantities on request