Panel assembly for thermocouples and RTD circuits for mounting in control rooms, test stands, laboratory applications, pilot plans, etc.
This Panel is mounted with Panel standard insert (PSI).
- Aluminium front plate, anodised, protected against corrosion.
- Measurement circuit numbering, abrasion- and wipe-proof.
- Attachments of stainless steel and nickel-plated brass.
- The assembly type and design prevent the fitted built-in couplings
from being pushed in or out.
- The bevelled connection levels enable easy connection and
disconnection of the conductors in the installed condition.
- Individual panel insert can be replaced by loosening only a few screws.
- Standard panels for 1 to 6 measurement circuits.
- Accepts wires upto 1,6 mm.
- Max. +220 °C.
- online available: Type K, J, E, N, T, U, R/S, B
- on request: Type C
(L x H in mm)
|1||1||72 x 116||30 x 40|
|2||1||72 x 116||50 x 40|
|3||1||72 x 116||62 x 40|
|4||1||72 x 116||80 x 40|
|5||1||72 x 116||94 x 40|
|6||1||72 x 116||112 x 40|
Discount on large quantities on request