Panel insert for thermocouple and RTD circuits. Suited for wires and mineral insulated cable. Third connection for ground or continuous shield or for three wire RTD’s. Can be mounted in a single circuit version or in rows in customer panel.
Mounting by means of two M 2,5 screws.
- Glass filled thermoplastic body
- Contacts of original thermocouple materials.
- Spring-loaded sockets.
- Reverse polarity protection by different contact pin widths.
- Moulded barriers prevent short-circuits.
- Screw terminals enable quick connection.
- Polarity indication on body.
- Stainless steel screws
- 8,1 x 24 mm; Panel thickness : 3,0 mm
- Accepts wires up to 0,6 mm.
- Max. cable diameter 4.5 mm.
- Max. +220 °C.
- online available: Type K, J, E, N, T, U, R/S, B
- on request: Type C
- All international colour designations are available
DIN IEC, DIN 43710, ANSI, NFE, BS, JIS, etc.
Discount on large quantities on request