Miniature Jack/Socket for thermocouple and RTD circuits. Designed for direct soldering onto printed circuit boards. This version is suitable for flat mounting other versions available..
- Housing of fibreglass-filled plastic.
- Contacts of original thermocouple materials and spring-loaded sockets for reliable contact.
- Reverse polarity protection by different contact pin widths.
- One-piece housing withstands great stresses.
- Max. +220 °C.
- online available: Type K, J, E, N, T, U, R/S, B
- on request: Type C
- for RTD use type U (Cu/Cu).
- All international colour designations are available:
DIN IEC, DIN 43710, ANSI, NFE, BS, JIS, etc.
Discount on large quantities on request