Connector for thermocouple and RTD circuits. The solid connector pins guarantee reliable connection under even the most difficult conditions. The third contact for ground or continuous shield or for three wire RTD´s.
- Glass filled high quality thermoplastic body with original thermocouple material pins and springloaded inserts.
- Polarized pins.
- Central cover screw design for quick wiring.
- Molded barriers prevent short circuit.
- Captive cover screw for easy assembly.
- Easy wire connection through sandwich construction
- Stainless Steel screws with Phillips head
- Accepts wires up to 1,6 mm.
- Max. cable diameter 8.0 mm.
- Max. +220 °C.
- online available: Type K, J, E, N, T, U, R/S, B
- on request:
- Type C
- gold plated, hard nickel plated pins
- hollow pins
- for RTD use type U (Cu/Cu).
- All international colour designations are available:
DIN IEC, DIN 43710, ANSI, NFE, BS, JIS, etc.
Discount on large quantities on request