Miniature Jack/Socket for thermocouple and RTD circuits. Designed for direct soldering onto printed circuit boards. This version is suitable for flat mounting other versions available.
- Glass filled thermoplastic body with original thermocouple material pins and springloaded inserts.
- Moulded barriers prevent short-circuits.
- Reverse polarity protection by different contact pin widths.
- Copper pins with silverplating
- Max. +220 °C.
- online available: Type K, J, E, N, T, U, R/S, B
- on request: Type C
- for RTD use type U (Cu/Cu).
- All international colour designations are available:
DIN IEC, DIN 43710, ANSI, NFE, BS, JIS, etc.
Discount on large quantities on request