Connector for thermocouple and RTD circuits. Solid pin design ensures good contact even in demanding applications. Third connection for ground or continuous shield connection or for three wire RTD´s.
- Glass filled high quality thermoplastic body with original thermocouple material pins and springloaded inserts.
- Polarized pins.
- Central cover screw design for quick wiring.
- Molded barriers prevent short circuit.
- Captive cover screw for easy assembly.
- Easy wire connection through sandwich construction
- Stainless Steel screws with Phillips head
- Accepts wires up to 1,6 mm.
- Max. cable diameter 8.0 mm.
- Max. +220 °C.
- online available: Type K, J, E, N, T, U, R/S, B
- on request:
- Type C
- gold plated, hard nickel plated pins
- hollow pins
- for RTD use type U (Cu/Cu).
- All international colour designations are available:
DIN IEC, DIN 43710, ANSI, NFE, BS, JIS, etc.
Discount on large quantities on request