Connectors for thermocouples and resistance thermometer measurement circuits. Suitable for measurement with small wires and mineral-insulated metal sheathed cables.
Self locking connector pair for thermocouple and RTD circuits. Locking feature prevents unwanted disconnection due to vibration etc. Suited for small wires and mineral insulated cables.
- Glass filled high quality thermoplastic body with original thermocouple material pins and springloaded inserts.
- Polarized pins ensure proper connection.
- Easy wire connection through sandwich construction.
- Molded barriers prevent short circuit.
- Rugged one body design.
- Stainless Steel screws with Phillips head
- Stainless steel locking clip
- Locking Connector Miniature also fits on our partnumbers CMP and CMJ
- Accepts wires up to 0,6 mm.
- Maximum cable diameter 4,5 mm.
- Max. +220 °C.
- online available: Type K, J, E, N, T, U, R/S, B
- on request: Type C
- for RTD use type U (Cu/Cu).
- All international colour designations are available:
DIN IEC, DIN 43710, ANSI, NFE, BS, JIS, etc.
Discount on large quantities on request