Connectors for thermocouples and resistance thermometer measurement circuits. Suitable for measurement with small wires and mineral-insulated metal sheathed cables.
- body of thermoset material with original thermocouple material pins and springloaded inserts.
- Polarized pins ensure proper connection.
- Easy wire connection through sandwich construction.
- Molded barriers prevent short circuit.
- Rugged one body design.
- Accepts wires up to 0,6 mm.
- Max. cable diameter 4.5 mm.
- Max. +350 °C.
- online available: Type K, J, E, N, T, U, R/S, B
- on request: Type C
- for RTD use type U (Cu/Cu).
- Body color brown. Calibration indication printed on cover.
Discount on large quantities on request