Connector for thermocouple and RTD circuits. Jab-in cover allow easy connection without need for cover removal. Solid pin design ensures good contact even in demanding applications.
- Glass filled thermoplastic body
- Contacts of original thermocouple materials.
- Reverse polarity protection by different pin thicknesses.
- Central cover attachment for fast installation.
- Moulded barriers prevent short-circuits.
- Screw terminals enable quick connection.
- Accepts wires up to 1,6 mm.
- Max. +180 °C.
- online available: Type K, J, E, N, T, U, R/S, B
- on request:
- Type C
- gold plated, hard nickel plated pins
- hollow pins
- for RTD use type U (Cu/Cu).
- All international colour designations are available:
DIN IEC, DIN 43710, ANSI, NFE, BS, JIS, etc.
Discount on large quantities on request