Connector panels for thermocouple and resistance thermometer measurement circuits for installation in control rooms, operating panels, laboratory areas, switch panels, push-in housings, etc.
Self-locking connector. The locking device prevents accidental faulty connections and unintentional disconnection during the measurement process. This Panel is mounted with Panel Miniature Locking Insert (PMLI). Matching Plug CMLP.
- Aluminium front plate, anodised, protected against corrosion.
- Measurement circuit numbering, abrasion- and wipe-proof.
- Attachments of stainless steel and nickel-plated brass.
- The bevelled connection levels enable easy connection and disconnection of the conductors in the installed condition.
- Individual built-in couplings can be replaced by loosening only a few screws.
- Flat, flush front surface enables easy cleaning.
- Standard panels with 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 12, 18 and 24 built-in jacks.
- Reliable connection up to 0.6 mm diameter.
- Max +220° C.
- online available: Type K, J, E, N, T, U, R/S, B
- on request: Type C
(L x H in mm)
|1||1||38 x 38||23 Ø|
|2||1||53 x 38||30 x 22|
|3||1||76 x 38||53 x 22|
|4||1||83 x 38||60 x 22|
|5||1||98 x 38||75 x 22|
|6||1||113 x 38||90 x 22|
|8||1||143 x 38||120 x 22|
|12||1||203 x 38||180 x 22|
|18||1||293 x 38||270 x 22|
|24||2||203 x 76||180 x 60|