Connectors for thermocouples and resistance thermometer measurement circuits. Suitable for measurement with small wires and mineral-insulated metal sheathed cables.
- body of ultra high temp thermoset compound.
- Contacts of original thermocouple materials and spring-loaded sockets for reliable contact.
- Reverse polarity protection by different contact pin widths.
- One-piece housing withstands great stresses.
- Moulded barriers prevent short circuit.
- Screw terminals enable quick connection.
- Accepts wires up to 0,6 mm.
- Max. cable diameter 4.5 mm.
- +425 °C continuous, +540 °C intermittent
- online available: Type K, J, E, N, T, U, R/S, B
- on request: Type C
- for RTD use type U (Cu/Cu).
- Body color brown. Calibration indication stamped on the stainless steel top-bracket.
Discount on large quantities on request