Thermocouple Type T, flexible, without conductor
- Temperature range: -40 °C to +350 °C, continuous, depending on selected sheathing diameter and measuring medium or atmosphere
Sheathing thermocouples can be used anywhere due to their ruggedness and small design. Whether in industry, development or in the lab. The measurement point is hot junction insulated as standard to exclude any falsification of the measurement evaluation through superposition of the offsets.
Sheathing thermocouples are freely flexible across their entire length. That means the thermocouple can be integrated in the installation point. The temperature to be measured can therefore be registered near the desired measuring point. A possible connection lead permits simple routing up to the measured-data acquisition. Options are available for the element diameter, element and wire length as well as the type of connection configuration (plug, socket, bare wire ends, etc.).
- Sheathing thermocouple pairing: Type T
- Limiting deviation: Cl. 1 as per DIN EN 60584-1: 2014-07
- Sheathing material: Stainless steel, 1.4541
- Measurement point: hot junction insulated
- Probe diameter: 1.0–3.0 mm
- Element length: 50–1,000 mm
- Connection: Selection
Class 1 as per DIN EN 60584-1: 2014-07
- -40 °C bis +125 °C = ± 0.5 °C
- +125 °C bis +350 °C = ± 0.004 x |t|
Discount on large quantities on request