Thermocouple Type K, not flexible, metal design
- Temperature range: -100 °C to +550 °C, continuous
- Wire type: Fibreglass with VA braid, Tmax: +450 °C, continuous
Sheathing thermocouples can be used anywhere due to their ruggedness and small design. Whether in industry, development or in the lab. The measurement point comes insulated as standard to exclude any falsification of the measurement evaluation through superposition of the offsets.
The connection lead permits simple routing up to the measured-data acquisition. Options are available for the probe diameter and wire length as well as the type of connection configuration (plug, socket, bare wire ends, etc.).
- Sheathing thermocouple pairing: Type K
- Limiting deviation:Cl. 1 as per DIN EN 60584-1: 2014-07
- Protective sleeve: Stainless steel, VA
- Measuring point: insulated
- Probe diameter: 4.0–8.0 mm
- Element length: 50–500 mm
- Pipe/conduit:Fibreglass with VA braid
- Conductor: Strand, 2x 0.22 mm²
- Wire length: 500–5,000 mm
- Connection: Selection
Discount on large quantities on request