Connectors for thermocouples and resistance thermometers measurement circuits. Suitable for measurement with small wires and mineral-insulated metal sheathed cables.
- Housing of high quality fibreglass-filled thermoplastic plastic.
- Contacts of original thermocouple material
- Easy wire connection through sandwich construction.
- Reverse polarity protection by different contact pin widths.
- One-piece housing withstands great stresses.
- Moulded barriers prevent short circuit.
- Stainless steel screws with combination head (Slotted and Phillips) terminals enable quick connection.
- Reliable connection from 0.002 mm to 0.6 mm diameter.
- Max. cable diameter 4.5 mm.
- Max. +220 °C.
- online available: Type K, J, E, N, T, U, R/S, B
- on request: Type C
- for RTD use type U (Cu/Cu).
- All international colour designations are available:
DIN IEC, DIN 43710, ANSI, NFE, BS, JIS, etc.
Discount on large quantities on request