Connector for thermocouple and RTD circuits. The solid connector pins guarantee reliable connection under even the most difficult conditions. Jab-in cover allow easy connection without need cover removal.
- Glass filled high quality thermoplastic body with original thermocouple material pins and springloaded inserts.
- Polarized pins.
- Central cover screw design for quick wiring.
- Molded barriers prevent short circuit.
- Captive cover screw for easy assembly.
- Easy wire connection through sandwich construction
- Stainless Steel screws with Phillips head
- Accepts wires up to 1,6 mm.
- Max. +180 °C.
- online available: Type K, J, E, N, T, U, R/S, B
- on request:
- Type C
- gold plated, hard nickel plated
- for RTD use type U (Cu/Cu).
- All international colour designations are available:
DIN IEC, DIN 43710, ANSI, NFE, BS, JIS, etc.
Discount on large quantities on request