Panel insert for thermocouple and RTD circuits. Mounting by means of two screws at front hole with a diameter of 22.5 mm. Ideal panelinsert for instrument cases.
- Housing of fibreglass-filled plastic.
- Contacts of original thermocouple materials.
- Spring-loaded sockets.
- Reverse polarity protection by different contact pin widths.
- Moulded barriers prevent short-circuits.
- Screw terminals enable quick connection.
- Polarity indication on body.
- Stainless steel screws and brackets for front mounting.
- Accepts wires up to 1,6 mm.
- Max. +220 °C.
- online available: Type K, J, E, N, T, U, R/S, B
- on request: Type C
- Available in all color code standards. Incl. NFE, BS, JIS, etc
Discount on large quantities on request